Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Instability of Perfect Beauty



I love reading the The Meaning of Flowers because I often learn a different meaning for a flower than my own. I was intrigued by dahlias when I discovered in this book that dahlias suggest the instability of perfect beauty. This is because dahlias are fickle flowers that do not survive everywhere. We think that makes dahlias the perfect flower for September. Living in San Francisco we also find that the fickle "summer" weather makes it challenging for us to live in this beautiful city. One day its hot, the next you wake up with a blanket of fog over your head. In honor of the two beauties, San Francisco and Dahlias, we are offering a 20% discount on orders with Dahlias that are delivered in San Fransisco. You can order online or call us at 800-726-4909.

No comments:

Post a Comment